Observator provides instruments for meteorological and hydrological solutions for over 90 years. Observator products and systems are sold worldwide through the several offices (Netherlands, Germany, Greece, Australia, United Kingdom and Singapore) and through her distributor network.
Observator Quality Matters
Observator is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company where the highest quality standards are met for the products, organization and employees.
We are Observator. We believe in taking the extra step and exceeding your expectations. Retaining our competitive edge, through innovation and uncompromised support is the key to your success.
OBSERVATOR: SOLUTIONS BEYOND EXPECTATIONS!
Meteorological & Hydrological Solutions
Observator develops and delivers sensors, services and turn-key systems for meteorological and hydrological monitoring. Deliveries can range from a single sensor to the installation of an integrated system of meteorological or hydrological measurement stations including telemetry and data processing.
Our product range includes: anemometers, wind systems, helideck monitoring systems, rain gauges, weather monitoring systems, road condition sensors, water level & quality sensors, data buoys and many more.
Beside these instruments, Observator offers data presentation solutions including a complete display line (wind and weather displays) and software packages to collect and display data. With this software you can access the data whenever you want, wherever you are.
OMC and OIC Products and Systems
OMC and OIC products and systems are Observator brands for Meteorological and Hydrological equipment. Because of our background in the marine industry, all our sensors and systems are designed for harsh environments, a long life and low maintenance. For remote locations Low Power Consumption is a key word for our products.
- Sensors for Wind speed and direction, Temperature; Humidity, Barometric pressure, Visibility, Precipitation, Cloud base, Water quality, etc.
- All-in-one Met-Systems based on combined or separate sensors (MeteoLink).
- Separate Loggers, Telemetry (GPRS, Radio, Satellite).
- Visualization products (local and web-based).
- Integrated solutions as Monitoring Buoys, HMS with ATIS, Remote weather stations, Flood Warning systems, Wind warning systems.
Analite Turbidity Probes
ANALITE sensors is a brand of turbidity probes and water quality monitoring products manufactured and marketed by Observator Instruments. ANALITE is known for its high accuracy field use Turbidity Sensors. Observator Instruments has been manufacturing ANALITE sensors for 30 years and is recognized as an industry leader for accuracy and innovation.
- Analite NEP-5000 high-end turbidity sensor with multiple NTU ranges and auto-ranging capability. Various housing materials, integrated wiper;
- The NEP-5000-LINK handheld solution is comprised of an Analite auto-ranging turbidity sensor, a BlueTooth Module and an Android Application for your Bluetooth-enabled Android device.
Rimco Rain Gauges
RIMCO rain gauges and systems are manufactured and marketed by Observator Instruments. The attractively priced rain gauges are professional instruments designed and constructed for long-term operation with minimal maintenance under all climatic conditions. The accurate tipping bucket gauges come with or without siphons to suit every climatic situation. All materials are corrosion resistant. Buckets are gold plated for minimal retention.
RIMCO rain gauges can be used for several applications, such like general meteorology, water resources studies, hydrology, flood warning systems, automatic logging systems, remote and long term logging deployments.
Please enter your name (required) and questions (optional) below and Varysian will enable communication with Observator.